index | my websites | my blogs | my accounts | my articles | my principles | my projects | my computing | about me | about site | referrals | the news



• The website is licensed by Creative Commons license, the favicon and other icons are from Famfamfam's silk icons webpage. •




 search site/web contact me send email  go home view sitemap view disclaimer view xmldata valid xhtml valid css

    The News



The various related news



24.11.2007 ... In the update on this date I created a completely new "referrals.html" page in which I list my various affiliate and/or referral links, then the websites with which I do a direct "traffic exchange" etc. And also, as a result of suggestions in the A strange problem/situation with some particular form I thread that I opened on "Digital Point" forum, I changed the code of buttons in a row/line above (each has its own function, like for instance to open a search and contact pages) on each separate page so that now it looks like this: "<a href="#" onclick="window.open..." instead of this: "<input type="image" src=..." as it was before. Well, to be completely honest with you folks, I am actually even not sure why I have used the old code (particularly the way I have) in the first place since it wasn't even the correct way to use it.

05.11.2007 ... As first in today's news item I will mention a complete redesign of the whole website (if you are maybe interested please check out the page "index-old.html" for how the old one looked), that I made already on 28.10.2007, but then I decided to "merge" these two last news items. Well, although I wrote "a complete redesign", it's true that I mostly made changes only to colours and links, which was all done with a few changed/modified characters in my two .css files. And in this site-wide update I also modified my two .css files (see this one here: sheet1.css for example) so that now all the links contained on the website are bigger by one pixel than the normal content/text (i.e. common text/non-links) compare to before when they were smaller, therefore now even this tiny aspect of my website is not against standards anymore.

17.10.2007 ... Well, as a result of the suggestion made by user "Dan Schulz" in a thread on "Digital Point" forum titled A contact form that doesn't use an e-mail client that I opened recently (see this particular post), I've created a new slovenian variant of this same website on the AWARDSPACE.COM free-host in less than one or two hours. For more details on a few dilemmas I had see the Moji strani sem dodal se slovensko varianto entry on my "Sopca" blog, specifically, I needed to decide exactly how to implement it, i.e. whether to create it on an already existing free-host (two options: under the same "root" directory, or under the "/slo/" sub-directory), or to create it on a new free-host. While I also needed to decide what parts to translate, i.e. to change the "<title>" element, "description/keywords", and other meta/non-meta stuff or not, and so on.

- new news - old news -

PR: Powered by MyPagerank.Net

last updated: 5.08.2016


Copyright © 2016 Tadej Persic. The site is maintained solely by its author. GeoURL Reverse Directory
The website is licensed by Creative Commons (deed/code/disc) license. Some Rights Reserved.


author | xmldata | contact me | disclaimer | copyright | site policy | site label | valid xhtml | valid css | sitemap




• The website is powered by xhtml/css, and it's best viewed in a standards-compliant browser at 1600 x 1200 screen-resolution. •


index | my websites | my blogs | my accounts | my articles | my principles | my projects | my computing | about me | about site | referrals | the news